Happy Friday! Woke up this morning and stared at my cat for about 15 minutes or so. I love that little thing. Anyway, it reminded me that I had a bunch of insanely fun pet accessories saved up in my arsenal of awesome. Eat your heart out Maru (p.s. I love you…).
1. Luxury Vintage Pet Bed (kitty or pup) by Charlie Diesel: This is such a fun idea for your fluffy friend and also a super fun convo piece for your crib! And, Charlie Diesel has a ton of other super cute and unique accessories for your petsy-poo. Check em’ out. update: can’t seem to find these guys anywhere anymore. Boooo.
2. Tickle Pickle by Tipsy Nip Organic Catnip Products: Let’s talk about a couple of things. Number 1: This adorable little kitty toy is called the Tickle Pickle. Hee-hee-hee. Seems naughty, but really it’s just a super-duper fun organic catnip filled knitted tubey thang that’ll make your fluff-meister feel like she’s hangin’ out with puff the magic dragon on a rainbow. Thing number 2: It’s called the Tickle Pickle. Hee-hee-hee. Find it: here
3. Native American Teepee. I love the cat inside this teepee almost as much as I love this teepee. I mean. Come on. Your cat needs this. So does mine. Let’s race to see who’s poody-tat gets one first. Ready, set….Find it: here
4. Barnyard Friends Hooded Dog Towel: Stop. Just stop it. Everyone who knows me knows how desperately I want a dog of my own. A little scruffy, dopy lil’ guy that will be my best friend forever. One that I will dress up in outfits and prance around Boston while smiling my biggest smile. Oh, Frog-dog. You had me at hello. Find it: here
5. Upcycled Vintage Coca-Cola Crate Pet Feeder By Summer of Seventy on Etsy: It’s like breakfast in bed for your fluff! I love that you can add a lil’ flower to brighten your bub’s day. And, it has wheels so if yourpet is having a “fat day”, you can just roll that baby right up to his slobbery dog lips. Aweeeee. Slobbery dog lips. I want some. Find it: here
Okay, I have to go now. Gonna grab the Tickle Pickle for kitty mcfluffypants (hee hee hee). Oh, and don’t forget to love-on your fuzzy friend today and every day infinity and beyond squared infinity.