Happy Friday! Today I’m gonna share 5 awesome reasons to be healthy & exercise. Wait. What???? No seriously. This one’s good. I didn’t say the reasons themselves were 100% healthy. I mean, they wouldn’t be handsome rewards of they were. These babies are the light at the end of your tunnel. That fabulously fit place you are desperately trying to reach – there’s a light at the end of it. It’s in the form of a brownie. A naughty, naughty brownie.
Sooooo here’s what you do: set yourself a healthy life schedule (I just re-set mine for the four thousandth time this year) and plan in a couple of pit-stops for rewarding. If you can’t enjoy life (and an oh-so-bad-it’s-good treat every now and then) that would suck. Just remember to reward in moderation. Have one serving and savor every bite. No one’s going to take it from you so there’s no need to act like a ravenous bear. Just enjoy…be healthy…repeat.
P.s. All of the shops below ship nationwide….in case the gift givers in my life were curious.
1. BUTTER + LOVE: I’ve had the pleasure of tasting these sweet, buttery jam sandwich cookies in more than one of my subscription boxes. They are A-MAZE. So good. Melt in your mouth and totally reward-worthy. Try all the flava-flaves: Marionberry Rosemary Sea Salt, Raspberry Lemon, Strawberry balsamic marjoram, &Blackberry Lime. The gingerbread mustaches are reallllly good too. Find em’ here.
2. SWEET SPELL: These Red Velvet & Chocolate cakes look SO good and are perfect for my vegan buds. I’m sorta obsessed with anything in a jar. Plus, I mean…just look at it. It really looks like it’s so naughty which is the perfect fuel to work-out like your life depended on it. Sounds like a win to me. Find em: here.
3. 240 SWEET: Let me start off by saying that I thought I hated marshmallows. Then, I got a package of the Chocolate Ganache marshmallows from 240 SWEET in one of my subscription boxes and realized I FREAKING LOVE MARSHMALLOWS! Oh. My. Goodness. These things are the cats pajamas…the bees knees. They Rock, in every way possible. I’m in love. Check out their super-unique flavors- Find em’: here.
4. BAKED BY MELISSA: These itty bitty cupcakes are inspired by good ole’ fashioned 1960′s and 70′s Rock & Roll. They are so tiny (like the size of a quarter-ish) so that you (and me) can taste a bunch of different flavors without feeling like a sloth. LOVE this concept and love how fun these kick-ass cupcakes look to eat. Sign me up. I’ll take 4 million (of each flavor). Find em: here.
5. WHIMSY & SPICE: First of all, I wanna shout out to Brooklyn (holla!) – no seriously – Brooklyn produces some of the coolest art, products & tasties and it needs to be said. Brooklyn, you are my hero. Now, on to the whimsy – holy cow, their brownies are insane. Like, lock me up in an institution and fill my cell with brownies insane. And, they have lots of other treats as well (cookies, marshmallows, hot cocoa…you get the drift). I got to try these through another one of my subscription boxes and, in case you didn’t get the memo…these things blow my mind. Find yours: here
And, well…there you have it. A detailed list of what is inspiring me to be healthy & fit this month. Clearly, I have issues.
What’s inspiring you?