Organic Cotton Underwear Round up (Good for The Planet and Your Lady Bits)

Raise your hand if you’re wearing organic undies and taking the best care of your lady parts?  Whether you are already on the organic panty train or you’re sitting at the station trying to decide, I’ve rounded up a few great options to getcha’ started.

So, I don’t claim to be winning the race when it comes to living a fully organic lifestyle.  BUT, I do care about the planet and what goes on (and in) my body and am constantly on the hunt for new earth-friendly, animal-friendly, sustainable products to make part of my life.  And today, I’m talkin’ undies.

When it comes to healthy lady bits, the experts say we gotta let her breathe with cotton underwear (100% being the bestest).  So, in the spirit of our vaginas, I’ve rounded up a few amazing, ethical companies offering organic cotton underwear to you and me.

This post contains referral links*

PACT

Pact has a bevvy of super soft organic clothing for women, men, kiddos and babes – including underwear made with 95% organic cotton (the other 5% is Elastine).  You can snag a 2-pack of underwear for $23 bucks ($20 for a 2-pack of thongs) and they have a few lacy little bralettes that have that “I’m totally sexy but also really comfy” vibe.  Get 20% off your order if you use this link!

Organic Cotton Underwear Round up Good for The Planet and Your Lady Bits 1

THINX

THINX are giving us the ol’ double wammy when it comes to underwear – organic cotton PERIOD proof underwear.  Yeah, that’s right.  You can wear this underwear when you have your period and, depending upon your flow, omit tampons, pads, cups or anything else.  They totally stand by their product with a Try THINX for 60 days, if it doesn’t help you period better, we’ll give you a refund (no questions asked policy.  A single pair of medium flow cotton bikini will hold up to 1.5 tampon’s worth of flow and run you $32 bucks. Get $10 bucks off if you use my link!

Organic Cotton Underwear Round up Good for The Planet and Your Lady Bits 1

BROOKE THERE

If you’re lookin’ for pretties with an organic twist, check out Brooke There.  They create organic cotton underwear (and other goodies like bras and clothing) for two interconnected reasons: health and environment.  This simple organic cotton bikini undie is trimmed with soft lace and goes for $32 per pair. If you catch them at the right time (like, as of the date I’m posting this), you can grab them on sale (a 4-pack for $68!).  Check em’ out here!

Organic Cotton Underwear Round up Good for The Planet and Your Lady Bits 1

ORGANIC BASICS

Organic Basics thinks the fashion industry is a dirty bastard. I love em’ already.  Their sustainably designed organic cotton underwear are made from the highest quality materials.  These  Rose Nude thongs are certified organic cotton and look seriously comfy (um, are there even any seems?). Grab a 2 pack for $40 bucks or save with packs (4 for $65!).  Check em’ out here!

Organic Cotton Underwear Round up Good for The Planet and Your Lady Bits 1

BOTANICA WORKSHOP

Hi-waisted briefs your thang?  Botanica Workshop‘s gotcha covered for $65 bucks a pair.   “Botanica” represents our ecologically minded use of materials, and “Workshop” represents the experiential nature of designing and producing handcrafted goods.   Although the Astra Hi-Waist Brief seems to be their signature style, they also have a few bikini-brief choices ($55 ea),  stretch silk briefs and some super fun colors (like Scarlet!).  And, you can even grab bralettes, loungewear and swimwear.  Boom.  Done.  Check em’ out here!

Organic Cotton Underwear Round up Good for The Planet and Your Lady Bits 1

Okay, I’m off to escort all of my non-cotton undies out of my panty drawer to make space for all of these (yes, all of them).  Okay, byeeee!

If you’re looking for organic tampons, these are great.  I’ve tried them! 


Never miss a post!  Drop your email below to get the weekly recap.

 



*DISCLAIMER:  This post is a combination of my personal insights, opinions and thoughts on various topics and products and may contain affiliate or referral links.  I earn a small commission if you make a purchase through my links, which helps me continue on this fabulous journey of blogging!  Full disclaimers avail. here

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *