What’s up Monday! I’m so stoked you guys loved last week’s meal prep, links + love. Let’s do it again! This week I’m sharing a meal plan from a previous week because our oven broke and we’re living on meal delivery and take out until Thursday (insert annoyed emoji here). A few more details on that, some meal prep tips and lots of things I’m loving below.
This post may contain affiliate links*
LINKS + LOVE
- SO thankful for my Kettlebell Kitchen meals this week (perfect timing with the broken oven)! Don’t let the name fool you (you absolutely do not need to be a fitness buff to enjoy their super healthy meals (get 20% off your first 3 orders with KBKJENNY).
- This cruelty-free lip gloss (it reacts to your natural PH levels to create your personal shade-wahuuuut?). Reminds me of this custom lipstick I love but in a gloss!
- These kids Halloween costume ideas (OMG, Rockford peaches!)
- This meal-delivery service for kids (we’ve tried the snack poppers and….OMG. I didn’t want to share!)
- Alllll my Fall shows are back on (Grey’s, Million Little Things, Modern Fam, This is Us)! I’ll be under a cozy blanket vegging out on TV if you need me – pass the tissues!
- These low carb apple cider donut muffins because…donuts (and also because they don’t have any added sugar!)
- Pumpkin spice everything from Whole Foods, Trader Joes and Aldi!
- These adorable play-dough sensory kits for your kiddos!
- All the motivation I got this week from the fabulous Erica at Coming Up Roses. An awesome 1:1 convo to help me refocus my journey with kiddoandsoul and reminder to “Give Myself Permission“. Yes, girl. YES!
MEAL PREP IDEAS FOR THE WEEK
So, yeah. Our oven broke this week, which means I can’t bake any of my favorite muffin recipes for dessert or anything else (don’t worry, I’m still eating dessert – this sugar free cookie dough is no bake baby!). So, this week we’re enjoying healthy, prepared meals from Kettlebell Kitchen (coupon above if you wanna), some easy salads and a few extra orders from Whole Foods or Chipotle to cover our dinners.
I won’t keep you hangin’ though! Here’s a meal prep plan from earlier this month to inspire you this week 🙂 Everything is low carb, sugar-free, grain-free and keto-friendly.
This Week’s Meal Plan Quick List (full details + recipe link-ups below):
WEDNESDAY (b) Bacon, Egg + Cheese Breakfast Muffins, (l) Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers, (d) Sheet Pan Sweet Beef + Broccolli, (treat) Brownies
THURSDAY (b) Pancake Muffins, (lunch) Taco Salad, (d) Sausage + Veggies, (treat) Brownies
FRIDAY (b) Bacon, Egg + Cheese Breakfast Muffins, (l) Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers, (d) Pizza Roll-Ups, (treat) Brownies (top with sugar-free ice cream!)
SATURDAY leftovers for breakfast + lunch. Chipotle for dinner (I order a chicken bowl with no beans or rice, a little salsa, guac, sometimes a little cheese and that’s about it).
SUNDAY Meal prep + plan!
This menu has a lot of prep, so I recommend breaking it up into a few days of cooking to make it seem less cumbersome.
Sunday (Egg Muffins, Brownies + Stuffed Peppers): Preheat oven to 350 and prep the Egg muffins and Brownies. Stick them both in the oven at the same time (they both bake for 2o minutes). While they are baking, stick the cauliflower rice in the microwave, wash and prepare your peppers. When the eggs/brownies are done, up your oven temp to 400 and roast your peppers for 40 minutes. Store everything in airtight containers in the fridge (I like these ones).
Monday (Pancake Muffins, Taco Salads + Beef + Broccoli): Marinate meat and stick in fridge. While that’s marinating, preheat oven to 350 and whip up the batter for your pancake muffins and stick them in the oven (20 minutes). While the pancake muffins are baking, stick your broccoli in the microwave and stick it on the pan (with your marinated meat). Saute the turkey for your taco salads on the stovetop (Set to the side). When the pancakes muffins are done, crank up the oven temp to 425 and bake your beef + broccoli (10-15 minutes). While that’s baking, prep your taco salad bowls in airtight containers and store in the fridge.
Tuesday (Cauliflower Pizza): We like these ones! SUPER easy to make and simple, clean ingredients. Around the same price (or less) than what you’d pay if you ordered out, but much healthier for you. It will take you less than 25 total (including cook time!)
Wednesday: Guess what? You’ve already made everything! Warm it up and kick those feet up 🙂
Thursday (Sausage + Veggies): This is so easy, you’ll feel like you’re not even cooking. Dump a bag of frozen veggies (we like these ones from Wegmans) and a package of chicken sausage (this brand’s great) onto a sheet pan and season with whatever you choose. Roast for 30 minutes. That’s all 🙂 5-10 minutes prep, tops.
Friday (Pizza Roll-Ups): These pizza roll-ups are incredibly easy to make (about 30 minutes total to prep and bake!). SUPER filling too 🙂
SCHOOL LUNCH INSPO
Here’s one of the lunches we made this week. Brown rice and quinoa, cheddar cheese, cucumbers, hummus, strawberries and bitsys Chocolate Orange Beet Cookies. Follow @kiddoandsoul on Instagram and check out my highlights to see what we’re packing each day (lots of ideas there!).
I have so many easy recipes coming to the blog this month! Stay tuned for…
- Caprese Chicken
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- Almond Butter + Jelly Muffins
- Broccoli + Cheese Soup
- Cauliflower Au Gratin + Rotisserie Chicken Casserole
- Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Pumpkin Zoodles
- Coconut encrusted Chicken Tenders with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
THIS WEEK’S GIVEAWAY (+ Last week’s winner)!
Last week’s giveaway winner was selected! Congrats Barbara M! Check your inbox tomorrow for prize claim instructions. If you didn’t win, you can still give it a go in this week’s giveaway below.
This week I’m giving away a $25 Amazon gift card! Buy yourself some awesome meal prep containers, ingredients, kitchen tools or whatever your heart desires (the prickly pear PH lip gloss is AMAZING!). Enter for your chance to win below. I’ll select one lucky winner on Monday!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER GIVEAWAY. Ends at 11:59pm on 10/6/19. Open to legal residents of the 50 US, 18 years of age or older. Subject to official rules available in the rafflecopter entry form above. Void where prohibited.
*As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Post may contain affiliate or referral links. I earn a small commission if you make a purchase through my links, which helps me continue on this fabulous journey of blogging! Full disclaimers avail. here.
WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT? Unfortunately, comments are disabled on my site due to a firewall required after a security hack. If you would like to ask me a question about this post or leave a comment, please reach out via Facebook or Instagram!